jeudi 5 avril 2007

Murder on the first floor

Here is the cover of my first short photo-graphic novel, "Murder on the first floor".
The pdf book is available for download on my photography site.
This project was waiting for a long time and I'm quite proud of the result !

------------------
Voici la couverture de mon premier court roman photo-graphique, "Meurtre au premier".
Le pdf est téléchargeable sur mon site de photographies.
C'est un projet qui attendait depuis longtemps et je suis plutôt fière du résultat !



Update on May 10th :
That e-book is also freely available at lulu.com (after a quick signup/signin).
If I get good feedback, I may make it as a print !

Support independent publishing: buy this e-book on Lulu.

Il est aussi téléchargeable gratuitement sur lulu.com (après inscription rapide).
Faites moi savoir si vous voulez une édition papier :)

Aucun commentaire: